Here are some notes about the sample form that students should pay attention to to prepare for the high school graduation exam in 2023. Refer to the article below to register for the National High School Exam in the most accurate way. you!
1. What is a high school graduation exam registration form?
The application form for the high school graduation exam in 2023 is one of the important documents that candidates need to prepare when taking the national exam. The registration form for the high school graduation exam contains personal information of the candidate, such as full name, date of birth, identity card number, contact address, high school registered to take the exam, exam subjects and test methods. . The high school graduation exam registration form is also the basis for determining the candidate’s registration number, exam room and test score.
The application form for the high school graduation exam in 2023 was issued by the Ministry of Education and Training in January 2023 and is distributed through the Departments of Education and Training, high schools and other educational institutions that have the same requirements. exam students. Candidates need to get a registration form to take the high school graduation exam at the high school they are attending or have graduated from, or at another educational institution that they have registered to study. Candidates need to completely and accurately fill in the information on the high school graduation exam registration form and return it to the school or educational institution before the specified deadline.
2. Instructions on how to register for the high school graduation exam in 2023:
2.1. Candidates who are students in grade 12 can fill out online registration information:
The Ministry of Education and Training notes that, before filling out the application form, candidates need to carefully read the items and INSTRUCTIONS for taking the form. . Applicants are solely responsible for the information provided in the application.
Candidates who are 12th graders enter online registration information according to the accounts registered on the exam management software system.
After completing the review and confirmation according to the prescribed registration deadline, the high school where the candidate attends will print the registration form No. 1 and No. 2 and sign and stamp the photo to confirm the identity of the candidate. applicant.
2.2. Candidates are free to fill in the necessary information on the envelope containing the Registration Form:
Candidates are free to fill in the required information in envelopes 1 and 2 containing the registration form (the data must be the same in all relevant parts of the envelope, on slips 1 and 2) and then submit it to the place where the registration is received, enclosed with a copy of the identity card (photocopy) of 2 sides, 1 side of A4 paper and 2 photos of CCCD/ID card size 4×6 taken within 6 months (specify full name, date of birth on the back of the photo are these two photos in a small envelope).
In addition, 1 photo must be affixed to the specified place on the front of the bag containing the registration form. The police of the city or town where the candidate lives, signs and pastes a photo on the application and affixes a stamp with a border on the photo of the registration form confirming the candidate’s identity.
2.3. How to write a ballot with a person who has a high school diploma who registers for the exam for university and college admission:
Those who do not have a high school diploma or an intermediate diploma who take the exam to consider graduating from high school or use the results of the high school graduation exam as a basis for registration for admission to universities and colleges must fill out all software items.
Candidates who already have a high school diploma or an intermediate diploma who take the exam to get the results of the high school graduation exam as a basis for applying for admission to universities and colleges only need to declare from items 1 to 15 and items 24. , 25, 26, 27 on software.
The registration desk will keep the registration form, ticket number 1, copy of CCCD/ID card (photocopy) and an envelope with 2 photos and return ticket number 2 to the registrant after signing and stamping the certificate. receive.
Candidates keep this Voucher No. 2 to receive exam papers and test results certificates. In case of incorrect information or loss of information on the registration form, the candidate must bring this registration form directly to the registered test site at the regulation dissemination meeting to request correction of errors and complete registration procedures. exam.
2.4. How to fill out 27 items on the application form for the high school graduation exam 2023:
‐ Department of Education and Training…. CODE: Candidates who register in the exam registration unit of the Department of Education and Training, fill in the name of the Department of Education and Training in the blank box and then enter 2 digits representing the code of the Department of Education and Training. education and training in the box next to it. This code is regulated by the Ministry of Education and Training.
– Item number of votes: At the place where the registration is received, the candidate does not write this entry.
– Section 1,2: write according to the instructions on the registration form for the high school graduation exam (referred to as the registration form for the high school graduation).
– Section 3 (a): In the candidate’s place of birth, only write the name of the district, city or city directly under the central government (province/city), if born in a foreign country, write the name of that country (in Vietnamese) ). b) nationality stated on the birth certificate. c) If you are a foreigner, please put an (X) in the box next to it.
– Section 4: Citizen identification number, People’s identity card number, personal identification number and Passport number recorded in this section are Citizen Identification Number/Citizen Identity Card Number (CCCD/ID). For the new CCCD/ID card, fill in all 12 digits in the appropriate boxes; for old ID card, enter 9 numbers in the last 9 boxes on the right, the first 3 boxes are blank.
– Section 5: The Ministry of Education and Training only prescribes the district/city, district/district, and commune/town codes of Area 1. Candidates look up the correct Province/City Code, District/District Code, Commune/ward code. of the place where the registrant has his/her current permanent residence in the corresponding boxes to the right of the place of registration. Candidates who do not have permanent residence in Area 1 should leave the commune code box blank.
After filling in the administrative unit code in the boxes, candidates write the name of the commune/ward, district/province, province/city in the blank box. Candidates who are in the priority category or areas related to permanent residence, need to request confirmation of having permanent residence for more than 18 months in the area 1 or more than 18 months in the locality located in extremely difficult areas. , communes with villages with special difficulties during high school, then tick the corresponding box.
‐ Section 6: Section 6: Fill in the name and address of the school in the dotted line in the district/province/city. The first 2 boxes write the district code where the school will close, the next 3 boxes write the school code (the school code is written in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training, if the school code has 1 digit, in the first 2 boxes write the number 0, if the school code is 2 digits, write 0 in the first box).
For candidates who are police and military personnel who are sent to take the entrance exam to universities and pedagogical colleges, write the code of the province/city corresponding to the province where the army is stationed and the code of the high school is 900.
Candidates who have studied abroad before, enter the code of the province/city corresponding to the province/city of permanent residence in Vietnam, the code of the high school is 800. Class name section: specify the name of the 12th grade where they study. students are studying (eg 12A1, 12A2,…), for free candidates write “TDO”.
– Section 7: Specify phone number, email address. Candidates wishing to customize online registration must register a mobile phone number to receive a One-Time Password (OTP) via SMS for security when submitting their online application.
– Section 8: Candidates must fill in contact information: full name; Phone number; address of hamlet (house number), village (street, alley), alley/alley, district/province, address of province/city. This address is also the address where the notice of admission will be sent if the applicant is accepted.
– Section 9: Candidates who wish to take the exam results for university admission; College of Early Childhood Education, put an (X) in the box next to it. ‐ Section 10: Candidates must mark (X) in one of the two boxes to clearly show that the candidate attends the high school or secondary education program.
‐ Section 11: Free candidates mark (X) in both boxes to clearly distinguish whether free candidates have graduated from high school or not (by the time of taking the exam).
– Section 12: Those who register for the exam at the exam board must write the name of the exam board and the exam board number issued by the Ministry of Education in the corresponding box.
– Section 13: Students studying in grade 12 of high school at any school must submit the registration form at that school. The remaining subjects registered at the place specified by the Department of Education and Training. The registration registration unit code is guided by the place where the registration registration is received.
– Section 14: Students of grade 12 (who have not graduated from high school) must register for the exam at point a, candidates cannot choose exam subjects at point b. Depending on the purpose of the test, for free candidates, they want to be able to choose the entire exam (at point a) or only some components (at point b) respectively according to the combination of entrance exams. college and university exams. Candidates may register for only one composite exam (natural science or social science).
Freelance candidates may only register for a component test of the same composite exam. Reserved subjects are free candidates who have not completed high school exams/subjects (for high school graduation recognition) of the previous year. If you want to reserve any exam/subject, you must write that exam/subject in item 16.
However, candidates have the right to choose to test each part/subject (reserved) to get university and college admission results. For students studying in the secondary education program, they can choose a foreign language exam if they want to use a foreign language in the university and college entrance exam.
Selection of component test/subject: Candidates who register to take any component test/subject must mark (X) on the test/component test corresponding to the specific foreign language. Students fill in the codes corresponding to specific languages as follows: N1 – English; N2 – Russian; N3 – French; N4 – Chinese; N5 – German; N6 – Japanese; N7 – Korean. Candidates are only allowed to choose component exams in the same composite exam.
– Section 15: Candidates who wish to be exempted from the Foreign Language exam must specify the type of certificate granted to be exempted from the exam or indicate that they are part of the national team participating in the International Foreign Language Olympiad. According to the regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training, candidates must enter their scores in the “Exam results” box.
– Sections 24, 25, 26, 27 on the software: Candidates registering to consider the results of admission to universities and colleges in preschool education must fill in these boxes completely. For section 24, candidates must fully and accurately declare information according to the regulations and instructions of Appendix XVII in order to be prioritized for admission to universities and colleges.
3. Notes when filling out the application form for the high school graduation exam in 2023:
The application form for the latest high school graduation exam in 2023 can be seen as an important step in the process of preparing for the national exam. Candidates should note the following when filling out the application form for the high school graduation exam:
– Choose the exam subjects that suit your aspirations and abilities, as well as the requirements of the majors you want to follow in the future.
– Choose the test method is computer-based or paper-based, depending on your conditions and preferences. If you choose to take the test on a computer, you need to have basic computer knowledge and be familiar with the interface of the exam software.
– Check your personal information and signature on the high school graduation exam registration form to avoid errors or confusion. If there are errors or changes in information, candidates should immediately notify the school or educational institution for timely correction.
– Store the registration form for the high school graduation exam carefully and bring it with you when taking the exam. The registration form for the high school graduation exam is one of the documents to prove the identity of the candidate when taking the national exam.
– Candidates must fully and accurately declare the information according to the instructions on the high school graduation exam registration form. Candidates can fill out information online or in person at the place where the registration is received.
– Candidates must be responsible for the information declared in the high school graduation exam registration form. If there is an error or change in information, the candidate must immediately notify the place of registration for correction or adjustment.
– Candidates must keep the Form No. 2 (copy of the high school graduation exam registration form) to receive the exam notice, the certificate of high school graduation exam results. If the ticket number 2 is lost or damaged, the candidate must immediately contact the place where the registration is received to have it re-issued.
Chuyên mục: Bạn cần biết
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết: Phiếu đăng ký dự thi tốt nghiệp THPT mới nhất năm 2023 của website thcstienhoa.edu.vn