Ho Chi Minh’s Declaration of Independence is considered as the third declaration after following the strong declarations of the predecessors.
1. Content value and artistic value?
– State and affirm the basic human rights that are: the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
– Exposing the nature of the crimes and conspiracies of the Japanese fascists and the French colonialists.
– Declare to the entire Vietnamese people and the world about our people’s right to independence and freedom, affirming our people’s determination to protect the independence of our people.
– The “Declaration of Independence” is a legal document affirming the basic human rights and independence of the Vietnamese nation.
The “Declaration of Independence” is an exemplary political essay, it clearly shows the artistic style in Uncle Ho’s political essay:
– The argument is extremely tight, with the unification of political views from the beginning to the end of the manifesto.
– Sharp arguments, derived from the love of justice along with an attitude of respect for the truth.
– Authentic evidence is given based on history. The images are diverse, evocative and emotional.
– The eloquent language, the tone of voice is strong, tough but still full of emotions, the way of addressing is very close to the people, creating cohesion.
2. Outline the essay analyzing Ho Chi Minh’s Declaration of Independence or:
Introduction about author Ho Chi Minh
– Some details about Uncle’s life
– Literary career
Introduction to some basic features of the work “Declaration of Independence”
2.2. Post body:
a. Background of the work:
– On August 19, 1945, the Hanoi government belonged to the people. On August 26, 1945, Ho Chi Minh and his cadres and soldiers left the Viet Bac war zone to return to Hanoi. And here he wrote the “Declaration of Independence”.
– On September 2, 1945, Uncle Ho read the Declaration of Independence at Ba Dinh Square giving birth to the Democratic Republic of Vietnam in the presence of thousands of Vietnamese people.
– The “Declaration of Independence” was born in an extremely urgent situation: the newly won government was still young, and at the same time threatened by hostile forces, the Chinese army was in the north. enter, behind is the American empire; To the south is the British army, behind is the French expeditionary army. At this time, the French colonialists declared Indochina under their “protection”.
b. Text of the Declaration of Independence:
– The first part: Legal basis of the Declaration of Independence
– Quoting the two declarations of the United States and France to create the premise and basis for the declaration of Vietnam that Uncle Ho is about to declare:
The Declaration of Independence of the United States of America in 1776: “All men … have the right to pursue happiness.”
– The French Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen in 1791: “He is born free … of rights”.
c. Content analysis:
* Legal basis of the Declaration of Independence
Uncle skillfully quoted the two declarations of France and the United States as the legal basis for the Declaration of Independence of Vietnam:
The American Declaration of Independence of 1776 states: “All men… right to the pursuit of happiness”.
– The French Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen of 1791: “Man is born free…. equality of interests”.
– The person with his profound knowledge has skillfully used two valuable declarations, recognized globally as an indisputable legal basis.
– The person respects and does not mean to be ironic, but simply uses the method of “beating his back with his stick”: using the French declaration to counter their treacherous claims, preventing their re-invasion tricks.
– He equated the revolution, the value of the declaration of our country with the two great powers America and France.
Strict, intelligent, subtle and skillful reasoning: from human rights (freedom, equality, the right to pursue happiness), “by extension” is the equal freedom of all peoples around the world. bridge.
* Practical basis of the Declaration of Independence
Exposing the crimes of the French colonialists. That is:
– The essence of the “civilization” of the French colonialists: they implemented many barbaric policies on politics – culture – society – education and economy.
The essence of the “protection” work of the French colonialists: twice sold our country to Japan (1940, 1945), causing our compatriots to face a famine in 1945 with “more than two million” people being killed. starve…
– Clearly expose the deceitful argument, condemn the crimes of the French colonialists: they are traitors to the Allies, not cooperating with the Viet Minh but also directly terrorizing the Viet Minh, ..
Art: Structured message “them + action”: emphasizing the crimes that France has committed to the people.
An eloquent declaration of independence and determination to defend national sovereignty.
– Declare to the whole world about the independence of the Vietnamese people: “Vietnam has the right to enjoy freedom…”. The speaker determined to unite to uphold the nation’s sovereignty, independence and freedom.
Using words with negative connotations to declare complete separation from the French colonialists, abolishing all signed treaties, all concessions and privileges of France in Vietnam.
– The written words are as clear as an oath as well as an encouragement to the whole nation’s sense of the sense of struggle to preserve the nation.
– Generalize the content and artistic value of the Declaration of Independence.
– My own thoughts.
3. Sample essay analyzing President Ho Chi Minh’s Declaration of Independence or:
“The most beautiful Tower of Muoi has lotus flowers / The most beautiful Vietnam has Uncle Ho’s name”. The beloved father of the nation, the great leader, the beloved President Ho Chi Minh, the world’s cultural businessman, etc., there are no words that can express our gratitude and admiration. the merits of heaven and sea that he brought to the mountains and rivers of Vietnam. Not only on the revolutionary front, Uncle Ho brought great success but also on the literary front, he was also a talented writer and poet. The deceased left behind the Vietnamese literary treasure massive works, in which indispensable the Declaration of Independence gave birth to the Democratic Republic of Vietnam.
The Declaration of Independence was born in a very urgent situation: the newly won government was still young, and at the same time threatened by hostile forces, the Chinese army was coming in the north, and the Chinese army was coming in the north. then the American empire; To the south is the British army, behind is the French expeditionary army. At this time, the French colonialists declared Indochina under their “protection”. The poem is divided into three parts with a clear and logical structure for everyone to understand.
Right from the opening words, the Manifesto was straight to the point. He gives legal grounds that no one can deny because it has been recognized worldwide. Those are famous statements that he extracted from two immortal declarations of France and America. With the American Declaration of Independence in 1776, he quoted: “All men are born…the right to the pursuit of happiness”. Not only stopping there, to highlight his point, he also mentioned the words in the French “Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen” proclaimed in 1791, he quoted: “Man is born … about benefits”.
This is an ingenious, subtle, yet resolute way of giving evidence. Ingenious because on the one hand, Uncle showed great respect for the common truth, even though it was that truth offered by the great powers that were his enemies. On the other hand, it also shows the irony of them because of the crimes they have committed, words do not go together with actions. The French colonialists and the American imperialists were brutal, barbaric invaders who trampled on the truth, trampled on the conscience and ideals of their ancestors in the past. Another clever thing here is that Uncle used the enemy’s arguments to fight the enemy, using the method of “hit his back with his stick”. By reasoning closely, intelligently, delicately and skillfully: from human rights (freedom, equality, right to the pursuit of happiness), “by extension” is the equal freedom of all peoples in the world. Global.
The immortal words in those two declarations became the indisputable legal basis for him to accuse the French colonialists. Uncle wrote: “But it’s been more than 80 years… humanitarian and just”. After condemning the French colonialists, he gave a series of specific examples to expose their “civilization” and “protection” mask in front of all mankind. First of all, the Eternal People are essentially the “civilization” work of the French colonialists: they implemented many barbarian policies in terms of politics – culture – society – education and economy.
From the economic point of view, Uncle Ho has listed crimes from general to specific.They exploit our people … waste.” President Ho was interested and mentioned the word “Plowers and merchants became impoverished.” and the bourgeois, they do not allow them to raise their heads by offering different forms of exploitation. Making such arguments, on the one hand, he wants to expose their evil face, on the other hand, to enlist the support of the great unity of our people in the defense of Independence. To make the passage serious, he only used one subject “they” to refer to the French colonialists, but the predicate was always changed: “executing”, “setting up”, “straightly slashing”. kill” or “bathe”…. The way of making a strong, tight plot along with specific examples makes the enemy no longer have a way to avoid the crime and can not be denied.
Continuing that storyline, the biggest crime that the French colonialists inflicted on our country was the terrible famine of 1945. That year we had to face four enemies:T seasonHIn 1940, when the Japanese fascists invaded Indochina to open more positions to fight their allies, the French colonialists knelt and surrendered, opening the door of our country to welcome Japan. Since then, our people have suffered from two layers of chains: France and Japan. Since then, our people have become more and more miserable and poor. As a result, from the end of last year to the beginning of this year, from Quang Tri to Bac Ky more than 2 million of our compatriots died of starvation“. In particular, Uncle Ho exposed the nature of their “protection” work. They always tell the world that they “protect” Vietnam, but in 5 years they have sold our country twice to Japan. And yet, they also directly terrorized the Viet Minh, killing all the soldiers of our country. With such a series of authentic evidence, and with a strong and eloquent tone of voice, the declaration exposed the brutal and barbaric nature of the French colonialists, exposed the false face when saying “civilization” and their “protection” before people all over the world, and at the same time aroused our people’s hatred of the French colonialists. That seems to urge the Vietnamese people to stand up to protect and fight for the integrity of the river.
Exposing the crimes of the French colonialists, but he did not forget to encourage and show our national spiritual strength in the fight against the feudal colonialists and regain independence when “France runs, Japan surrenders…democratic republic“. Surely, when he wrote this paragraph, he was very proud and boldly eloquent when he mentioned the victories that our army and people have achieved. Only 9 words “The French fled, the Japanese surrendered, and King Bao Dai abdicated.Uncle Ho reconstructed a historical period full of difficulties, dangers and fluctuations, but also extremely sad and glorious of our soldiers. Showcasing the nation’s indomitable spirit, stimulating patriotism and national pride, stimulating the will and determination to fight to protect the integrity of the country and against the plots of the French colonialists. Next, Uncle Ho presented the just cause for the establishment of the new Vietnam. Viet Minh is a just revolutionary organization of the entire Vietnamese nation. The Viet Minh sided with the allies, against the French colonialists, the Japanese fascists and won back the power from the Japanese. He emphasized the country’s independence with powerful allegory: “The truth is…”, repeated twice.
Then, he solemnly proclaimed the establishment of the Democratic Republic of Vietnam, declared a complete break with relations with the French colonialists, and abolished all treaties in Vietnam. Finally, on behalf of the entire people, on behalf of an entire nation that had just gained independence and freedom, that great leader made a declaration, an oath, with patriotism and determination to fight. fight to protect and maintain that independence.
The “Declaration of Independence” is a literary masterpiece for life of President Ho. With all his profound knowledge and talent, Uncle Ho showed the heroic mettle of a nation that was rising up against a great anti-imperialist, a brutal feudal colonialist, to regain independence. freedom for the country. The “Declaration of Independence” is first and foremost an important historical document. It is also the most important document of our country. To have such “Declaration of Independence”, many compatriots and comrades had to sacrifice during 80 years of fighting against the French colonialists. The “Declaration of Independence” is also an important historical milestone, marking the end of the period of national loss, the period when our people had to live the life of buffalo, horse, and slave, it also opened a new era. : an era of independence and freedom.
Chuyên mục: Bạn cần biết
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết: Phân tích Tuyên ngôn Độc lập của Chủ tịch Hồ Chí Minh hay của website thcstienhoa.edu.vn