The employee classification evaluation form is a tool to evaluate the performance of officials in an organization or company. This is an important part of the human resource management process and plays an important role in helping managers assess the capabilities and competencies of employees.
1. What is an officer classification assessment form?
– The employee classification evaluation form is a tool to evaluate the performance of officials in an organization or company. This is an important part of the human resource management process and plays an important role in helping managers assess the capabilities and competencies of employees.
The form of evaluation form that classifies an officer usually includes specific criteria and indicators for assessing the skills, knowledge, experience, and achievements of an officer. These criteria are often classified into different groups such as personal skills, professional skills, management skills and contributions to the organization.
– When filling out the evaluation form, the evaluator should pay attention to the indicators and criteria given. They need to classify officials according to certain standards and make specific comments on the appropriateness of that classification. After completing the assessment, managers will use these results to make decisions about promoting, reducing wages or firing employees.
In short, the employee classification evaluation form is an important tool in the human resource management process and helps managers evaluate employee performance. Using this assessment form will make the evaluation process fairer and more transparent.
see more: How to calculate civil servant salary? What is the salary coefficient 2.34?
2. Form of assessment form for classification of public employees according to Decree 90:
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
ASSESSMENT DATA AND CLASSIFICATION OF OFFICER
First and last name: …
Career titles: …
Work unit: …
Job title class: … Level: …Salary coefficient: …
I. SELF-ASSESSMENT OF OFFICER’S WORK, RETURNING AND TRAINING RESULTS:
1. Results of performance of jobs or tasks according to signed work contracts:….
2. The implementation of regulations on professional ethics:…
3. The sense of responsibility, the attitude of serving the people, the spirit of cooperation with colleagues and the implementation of the code of conduct of officials:…
4. Performance of other obligations of public employees:…
SECTION FOR MANAGEMENT OFFICERS
5. Capability to lead, manage, administer and organize the performance of tasks:….
6. Operational results of units assigned to manage and take charge of:….
II. SELF-ASSESSMENT AND CLASSIFICATION OF OFFICER
1. Evaluation of pros and cons:…
2. Rating classification
(Classification of assessment according to 1 of the following 4 levels; Excellent completion of the task; Good completion of the task; Completion of the task; Failure to complete the task): ….
Date…. years 20…
(signature, write full name)
III. COMMENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY COLLECTION AND DIRECT MANAGERS OF OFFICIAL LEADERS
1. Opinions of the collective of the unit where the public employee works: ……
2. Comments of leaders directly managing public employees: ……
Head directly evaluates
(signature, write full name)
IV. RESULTS OF ASSESSMENT AND CLASSIFICATION OF OFFICIAL OFFICERS OF COMMITTEE
1. Comments on advantages and disadvantages: ….
2. Results of assessment and classification of public employees:
(Classification of assessment according to 1 of the following 4 levels: Excellent completion of the task; Good completion of the task; Completion of the task; Failure to complete the task): …
(signature, full name, stamp)
see more: How to calculate additional income at the end of the year of public employees
3. Assessment sheet, classification of professional officers:
DEPARTMENT OF Education and Training…
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
Day month Year……
ASSESSMENT AND CLASSIFICATION QUESTIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL OFFICERS
– First and last name: … ; Officer rank code: …
– Career titles: …
– Work unit: …
I. SELF-ASSESSMENT OF THE CONTENTS
1. Results of performance of jobs or tasks according to signed work contracts (state the level of task completion)
– Strictly abide by professional regulations; prepare full and correct teaching programs with appropriate additions to students; ensure the volume, quality of work and working hours.
– Constantly learning to improve professional qualifications; regularly attend class visits, organize seminars, use tools effectively; regularly consult books, the Internet, apply information technology in teaching and always innovate teaching methods in the direction of innovation – student-centered. Teaching many lessons using electronic lesson plans.
– Teaching and educating students is the basic task of the school in general and each teacher in particular, so I always appreciate teaching, actively studying, cultivating professional skills, Innovating methods, improving the effectiveness of teaching hours, specific results are as follows:
Number retention: 100%
· Full implementation: 30/30 children
· Not fully implemented: 0/30 children
* Academic ability:
Participating fully in movements launched by the school, union and union and won prizes:
– Childhood Math exam has…. I won the consolation prize
– The school-level beautiful handwriting contest has…. I got an A… I am recognized.
– Competition of folk games, Competition of health and fitness at school level all have prizes.
– Fully participate and achieve high results in the movements launched by the League.
– School year 20…-20…. Squad…. won the title of Strong Team.
– Prepare and lecture according to the program distribution.
– Ensure date and time of work.
Participating fully in movements launched by schools and trade unions.
– The results of excellent teachers at district level are preserved in the school year 20….-20…
– Won the consolation prize in the district level electronic lesson plan competition.
*Other assigned tasks:
– I always regularly research and apply documents of the industry and field in my work; implement the direction of the Head of the unit and the superior management agency to successfully complete the assigned tasks.
As a party member, I always well implement the principle of democratic centralism at the cell, always uphold the spirit of sense of organization and discipline, absolutely abide by the organization’s assignment and maneuver, always do the right thing. assigned capacity, tasks and powers, ready to accept tasks and fulfill tasks, dare to think and dare to do, dynamic, creative and exemplary in implementing the activities, internal regulations and regulations of the Party cell and school. Regularly listen to the contributions of cadres and party members, creating conditions for people to freely express their opinions and aspirations.
– As a member of the Trade Union, I always try to complete the work of the Union well.
2. The implementation of regulations on professional ethics
– Have a high sense of work, always complete the assigned work well.
– Have a spirit of coordination and good cooperation in work with colleagues and mass organizations in the agency to perform common tasks. To complete his professional work and that of the whole agency.
3. Regarding the sense of responsibility, the attitude of serving the people, the spirit of cooperation with colleagues and the implementation of the code of conduct of public employees
Having a spirit of solidarity with everyone, building close relationships with colleagues, maintaining internal solidarity, being close to the people, showing no signs of being far from the masses.
Know how to listen to people’s comments to act correctly in the way of behavior and communication at work as well as in professional work.
Always have a sense of self-study, self-forging, cultivating moral qualities, improving professional qualifications. Having a clean, healthy lifestyle, dedicated to the profession; loved and respected by colleagues, students, parents and people.
Always study and follow Ho Chi Minh’s moral example; actively participate in the campaign “Say no to negativity in exams and achievement disease in education”; the campaign “Building a friendly learning environment”, the movement to build “Friendly schools, active students”.
The village’s revenues always contribute fully and strictly comply with the regulations of the locality where they reside, the family has completed the contributions to the locality in 20 years….
Always encourage the masses to follow the guidelines and policies of the Party and the laws of the State.
4. The performance of other obligations of the officer
Always comply with all guidelines, guidelines, resolutions and policies of the Party, the law of the State, the school and the education sector. Always follow the motto “Living and working according to the Constitution and Law”.
– To properly perceive and apply the guidelines and resolutions of the branch, the policies and laws of the State in the areas of assigned tasks. Always have a high sense of responsibility in the assigned work.
Having a spirit of struggle to protect the program, charter, viewpoints, lines and policies of the Party and State.
– Always have a sense of self-study and self-improvement, regularly attend trainings of the school and the organization, and always have ideas to build, learn from experience and discuss the development direction. Education development in the locality is increasing day by day.
– To perform well what cadres and public employees are not allowed to do according to the provisions of the Ordinance on cadres and civil servants.
– Well abide by the Party and State’s regulations on preventing corruption, wastefulness and negativity.
– There is a spirit of fighting against corruption and negativity in the working unit.
Review the pros and cons:
Always try to learn from friends and colleagues.
– Enthusiasm in the work
– The work of coffee and self-criticism is not high.
Reasons advantages and disadvantages: ……
Individuals self-classify according to the evaluation results: Complete the task well
II. ASSESSMENT OF THE COLLECTION AND LEADERS OF OFFICERS WORKING
1. Opinion of the collective: …
2. Comments of the Head of the place where the official works: …
3. Assessment of development trends and possibilities: …
4. Conclusion of the classification of the unit collective: ….
…, day…. month…. year ……
The head of the place where the official works
(Signature and full name)
see more: What is a job position? How to determine a job position to calculate salary?
4. How to write an evaluation form to classify public employees:
– Like other administrative documents, the form of evaluation form for classification of public employees should contain full information about the national title, national language, name of the working agency, motto, full name, title of the official, results of self-assessment of public employees and results of assessment and classification of public employees by competent authorities.
– In addition, some other information should also be added to the employee classification assessment form to ensure completeness and transparency. For example, if the officer is working at a specific unit, the information about the department, the address of the head office, and the contact phone number should also be specified. If the assessment is conducted at a certain interval, information about the previous evaluation period and the current evaluation period should also be included to analyze the employee’s progress during that time.
– In addition, each form of assessment form for classification of public employees needs to be adjusted to suit each type of work and rank of the officer. Adding discussion questions or additional requirements can also provide a more accurate assessment of an officer’s qualifications and skills. More importantly, the evaluation of officers needs to be conducted in an objective and fair manner, and the employee classification evaluation form will be a useful tool to ensure this.
see more: Criteria for evaluating civil servants to successfully complete their tasks
5. Contents of the evaluation sheet for classification of public employees:
– The content of the employee classification evaluation form is a very important part in the process of assessing the capacity and development orientation of employees in the company.
– Employee self-assessment is used to assess the performance of employees in many different aspects. The evaluation criteria in this section include ideological politics, ethics, lifestyle, manners, working style, sense of organization and discipline and results of performance of assigned responsibilities and tasks.
– The assessment of the collective and of the head where the official works is another important part of the assessment sheet. In this part, the team and the head will evaluate the performance of the public employee based on different criteria, including the direction, the ability to develop the employee in the future, and the conclusion to classify the employee. of the unit collective.
Chuyên mục: Biễu mẫu
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết: Mẫu phiếu đánh giá phân loại viên chức theo Nghị định 90 của website thcstienhoa.edu.vn