What is the application form for student fee waiver or reduction? Application form for granting tuition fee waiver or reduction for students? Instructions and notes for application? Relevant information?
The education system of our country is extremely interested in and creates conditions for students, especially students with difficult circumstances, to excel in their studies, the law also has provisions to exempt and reduce tuition fees for students. , giving students all the best learning conditions. In some cases where a student has been granted a tuition fee waiver but has not received it or for another reason.., Application Form The application form for the grant of a student tuition waiver or reduction is the required form in the above case. .
1. What is the application form for the grant of tuition fee waiver or reduction for students?
The application form for granting tuition fee waiver and reduction for students is an application form with the following information submitted to the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs (district level) to apply for a refund or reduction of tuition fees for students.
Application form for granting tuition fee waiver or reduction for students is an application form made to request the grant of tuition fee waiver or reduction for students.
2. Application form for grant of tuition fee waiver or reduction for students:
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
APPLICATION FOR DISCLOSURE OF LEARNING FEES, DISCOUNTS
(For students who are studying at non-public vocational and higher education institutions or at vocational and higher education institutions belonging to state-owned enterprises and economic organizations)
To: Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs (district level) ………….
see more: Conditions for students to be considered for admission to the Party and conditions for admission to the Party
First and last name: ………
Date of birth: ………..
Place of birth: ………..
Class:………. Lock up ………. Department: ……….
Name of student’s parent/guardian: …….
Permanent residence (write in full): ……..
Commune (Ward): District (District): …………
Province (City): ………….
see more: Regulations on disciplinary action against regular university students
Subjects: ………… (specify the subjects specified in the Joint Circular guiding Decree 86)
Pursuant to the Government’s Decree No. 86/2015/ND-CP, I make this application to request consideration and settlement to receive support for tuition fee exemption and reduction according to current regulations and regimes.
School: ……Certificate of non-public vocational and higher education institutions or vocational and higher education institutions belonging to state-owned enterprises, economic organizations
Confirm you: ………….Currently a sophomore Semester: …………….. School year ………….
faculty…………..course…………. course duration ……………… (years);
Form of training: ……………….. (specify form of training: formal, joint …).
Discipline: …………………… (specify level of discipline if any).
Tuition fee:………….VND/month (if tuition is collected by credit, it must be converted to the annual fee).
see more: Assessment of the current state of social evils of students
Request the Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs to consider and settle the tuition fee exemption and reduction support for you according to current regulations and regimes.
………, day month Year…
(Signature and full name)
3. Instructions and notes for making an application:
– Fill in student personal information
– parent information
– information of place of permanent residence registration
see more: Are children of the police or army exempt from tuition fees?
– Information of the school (subject, course, faculty ..) confirmed by the training department.
– Signing part (insert full name)
In Clause 1, Article 6 of Circular No. 09/2016/TTLTBGDDT-BTC-BLDTBXH dated March 30, 2016 of the Inter-Ministry of Education and Training, the Ministry of Finance,
“Method of providing compensation for tuition fee exemption and reduction for public educational institutions:
– Funds for the provision of tuition reimbursement for preschool, general education, vocational education and higher education institutions shall be allocated annually by the state budget in the form of estimates.
– The allocation of budget estimates for implementation of the policy of providing tuition reimbursement for preschool, general education, vocational education and public higher education institutions is done at the same time as the time of budget allocation. Annual state budget.
– When assigning estimates to educational institutions, the governing bodies must specify the cost estimates for implementation of the policy of providing tuition compensation for students eligible for tuition fee exemption or reduction who are studying at the educational institution. preschool, general education, vocational education and public higher education.
see more: Students’ responsibilities in national construction and defense
– When withdrawing the budget estimate for the provision of compensation for tuition fee exemption or reduction, the public preschool, general education, vocational education and higher education institution must send the summary to the State Treasury agency where the unit transacts. request for grant of compensation for tuition fee exemption or reduction (including the following contents: Full name of students eligible for tuition exemption or reduction who are currently studying at the school; the school’s tuition rate; total funding needs for compensation).”
– Thus, the budget for implementing the policy of providing tuition compensation for students eligible for tuition fee exemption or reduction is estimated by subjective agencies to educational institutions. When withdrawing funds from the budget account, the educational institution shall send the State Treasury the expenditure control dossier in accordance with the provisions of Clause 1, Article 6 of Circular 09.
4. Relevant information:
Basing on decree No.: 86/2015/ND-CP stipulating the mechanism of collection and management of tuition fees for educational institutions under the national education system and policies, tuition fee exemption and reduction, and support for study expenses from the year for the 2015-2016 school year to the 2020-2021 school year:
4.1. Rules for determining tuition fees:
In Article 3 Principles of determining tuition fees Decree No.: 86/2015/ND-CP stipulates as follows:
– For public higher education and vocational education: fees for public higher education and vocational education institutions that cover their own recurrent expenditures and investment expenditures in accordance with the Government’s regulations are determined. childrenon the basis of economic – technical norms, cost norms promulgated by competent authorities and roadmap for calculating adequate training costs. Tuition fees of educational institutions dPublic institutions of higher education and vocational education have not been able to cover their own recurrent and investment expenditures according to the Government’s regulations, which are determined on the basis of a balance between the State’s support and the contributions of the people. study and follow the State’s roadmap to gradually reduce subsidies.first. For preschool education and public general education: The level of tuition fees must be suitable to the economic conditions of each residential area, the actual contribution capacity of the people and the growth rate of the consumer price index. used annually.
– Public educational institutions implementing high-quality programs may collect private tuition feesthanksg worthy to cover training costs. Non-public educational institutions decide on their own tuition fees.
Education institutions must publicly announce the tuition fees for each school year for pre-school education, general education, for each school year, together with the expected course fees for higher education and higher education courses. vocational education.
– During the application and implementation of this Decree, the Ministry ofiEducation and Training Coordinatorbelchp with agencies to continue researching and adjusting the tuition fee framework of higher education and vocational education institutions in a clear direction. childrenTo determine the correctness and sufficient calculation of training costs according to the provisions of the Government’s Decree No. 16/2015/ND-CP dated February 14, 2015 stipulating the autonomy mechanism of public non-business units to promptly adjust accordinglybelchp.
see more: Internal and external factors that affect their own learning
4.2. Who does not have to pay tuition fees:
DohObjects not required to pay tuition fees at public educational institutions include: Primary school students; Students, pedagogical students; Learners of particular professions respond stasisrequirements for socio-economic development, national defense and security in accordance with the Law on Higher Education.
4.3. Subjects exempted from tuition fees:
– People with meritorious services to the revolution and relatives of people with meritorious services to the revolution according to the Ordinance No. 26/2005/PL-UBTVQH11 dated June 29, 2005, Ordinance No. 04/2012/UThe BTVQH13 dated July 16, 2012 amended and supplemented a number of articles of the Ordinance on incentives for people with meritorious services to the revolution.
– Kindergarten children and students and students with disabilities or disabilities have economic difficulties.
– Kindergarten children and students under 16 years old who have no source of nourishment specified in Clause 1, Article 5 of Decree No. 136/2013/ND-CP dated October 21, 2013 of the Government on social assistance policies for social protection.
Persons aged 16 to 22 years old belonging to one of the childrenIn the case specified in Clause 1, Article 5 of Decree No. 136/2013/ND-CP dated October 21, 2013 of the Government stipulating social assistance policies for social protection beneficiaries who are studying in high school, vocational training, professional high school, high schoolehng, university first degree.
– Kindergarten children and high school students whose parents are poor households according to the Prime Minister’s regulations.
– BILLIONKindergarten and high school students are children of non-commissioned officers and soldiers and soldiers who are serving a term in the people’s armed forces.
– Students, students of the recruitment system (including students who are appointed to do boarding vocational training with a training period of 3 months or more).
see more: Regulations on tuition fee exemption and reduction, supporting study expenses for students
– Students of boarding high schools for ethnic minorities, university preparatory schools, and university preparatory faculties.
Pupils and students studying at vocational and higher education institutions are ethnic minorities belonging to poor and near-poor households according to the Prime Minister’s regulations.
– Students majoring in Marxism-Leninism and PrivateliveMr. Ho Chi Minh.
– Students, students, trainees, graduate students majoring in: Tuberculosis, leprosy, Psychiatry, Forensic Assessment, Forensic Psychiatry and Solution,you are sick.
– Students, students of ethnic minorities very few people living in areas with difficult or extremely difficult socio-economic conditions according to regulations decision of the competent authority.
– College students, university students, graduate students, biological research majors in the field of atomic energy.
– Graduates of lower secondary school continue to study at the intermediate level.
– Learners at intermediate and college levels, for industries and occupations that are difficult to recruitiHowever, society has needs according to the list prescribed by the head of the state management agency in charge of vocational education at the central level.
see more: Responsibilities of schools in drug prevention and control for students
– Learners of specific specialties meet development requirementseh?socio-economic, national defense and security in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Vocational Education.
4.4. Subjects eligible for tuition reduction:
Subjects receiving a 70% discount on tuition fees include:
– Pupils and students study traditional and specific arts in schools and collegeseh?Nationalization – public and non-public arts, including: National Opera and Opera musicians, Hue traditional musicians, Southern Don ca tai tu, theater actors, folk performing arts, art ca tru, the art of Bai Choi, performing traditional musical instruments;
– Students and students majoring in court music, royal court, cheo, tuong, cai luong, dance, circus; Some occupations are hard, toxic and dangerous for studentsi Job education. The list of arduous, hazardous and dangerous occupations prescribed by the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs;
– Children in kindergarten and students and students who are ethnic minorities (not a very small minority) in areas with extremely difficult socio-economic conditions as prescribed by agencies authoritative.
Subjects receiving a 50% discount on tuition fees include:
– Kindergarten children and pupils and students who are children of cadres, workers or public employees whose father or mother has a work accident or an occupational disease is entitled to regular allowances;
– Children in kindergarten and high school students whose parents belong to near-poor households according to the Prime Minister’s regulations.
see more: Application form to join the gifted club for students
Chuyên mục: Biễu mẫu
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết: Mẫu đơn đề nghị cấp bù tiền miễn, giảm học phí cho sinh viên mới nhất của website thcstienhoa.edu.vn