What is the inspection record of foundation and underground works and what is it for? Sample inspection report on locating foundation and underground works and instructions for writing application? Legal regulations on locating foundations and underground works?
Call center Legal advice lawyer 24/7 online:
1. What is the inspection record of foundation and underground works and what is it used for?
Minutes of checking the positioning of foundations and underground works is a document made when conducting inspection activities of foundation and underground works.
Minutes of checking the location of foundations and underground works are used to record inspection activities of foundations and underground works. The minutes show the information of the project, the components to be inspected, the contents of the inspection, the evaluation of opinions, etc.
2. Sample minutes of inspection of foundation and underground works and instructions for writing applications:
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM
Independence – Freedom – Happiness
MINUTES OF INSPECTION OF LOCATION OF FOUNDATION AND INSURANCE WORKS
(Based on Article…. Decision……/…./QD-UB dated…./……/…… of the City People’s Committee) (Inscribe the decision on checking the positioning of foundations and works. implicit)
1. Information about the project:
see more: Regulations on approval of building heights
– Location: …… (Insert the location of the project)
Ward: ….. District: …….
(Located in parcel number: ….., th map sheet……. )
– Construction permit number:…. Construction permit date:……..of….(Insert number and date of issuance of construction permit of the work)
– Decision approving technical design (total cost estimate) No: ……. date:……..of: ….. (insert number, date of engineering design decision)
2. Participants in the test:
see more: Regulations on standards and conditions for building latrines
– Project owner (if any):….
– Design unit:…..
– Construction unit:……\
Diagram illustrating the location of foundation pits
(It is necessary to specify the distance of foundation pits compared to the road, alley and adjacent works)
3/ Underground works
3. Conclusion and recommendations: (Write conclusions and recommendations after the test)
see more: What is underground construction? Regulations on land for underground construction?
Second test: …….
(Signature, write full name)
Representative of the design unit
(Signature, write full name)
see more: Ask about the act of digging a drainage ditch that causes the neighbor’s foundation to fall
Owner of Project (if)
(Signature, write full name)
Representative of the construction unit
(Signature, write full name)
see more: Advice on building a house with the wrong content of a building permit
3. Legal regulations on positioning of foundations and underground works:
In the content of the national standard TCVN 9361:2012 on foundation work, construction and acceptance, compiled by the Institute of Construction Science and Technology – Ministry of Construction, proposed by the Ministry of Construction, General Department of Standards and Measurement Measuring Quality Appraisal, the Ministry of Science and Technology announced that
As a general rule
– The order and methods of construction of foundations and foundations must be coordinated with the construction of underground works, construction of roads of the construction site and other works of the “zero cycle”.
– The selection of construction methods, foundation and foundation construction must take into account the construction geological survey data performed when designing the work. In case the actual engineering geological conditions of the construction area do not match the design calculations, additional geological studies should be conducted.
– Materials, components, structural parts used when building foundations and foundations must satisfy design requirements according to State standards and corresponding technical conditions.
– When building the foundation and foundation, there must be a technical inspection of the ordering agency for the completed important structural parts separately and the preparation of intermediate acceptance test records for those structural parts.
– When the foundation is built on soils with special properties (such as wet subsidence, embankment…) as well as the foundations of particularly important works, it is necessary to organize the monitoring of foundation displacement and deformation of the foundation. works during construction. The monitoring objects and measurement methods are specified in the design with the necessary cost calculation to set the measurement milestones and carry out the monitoring process.
see more: Procedure for requesting approval of building height
When using soil as a natural foundation, it is necessary to apply construction measures so that the quality of the prepared foundation and the natural properties of the soil are not deteriorated by groundwater and surface water erosion, wetting due to impacts. movement of motor vehicles, transportation and weathering. Work shall not be stopped between the excavation of the foundation pit and the commencement of the foundation work. When forced to stop working, measures must be taken to protect the natural properties of the land. The cleaning of the bottom of the foundation pit must be done right before the foundation is built.
When the foundation depth is changed, foundation construction must start from the lowest level of the foundation. Foundation sections or blocks located higher should be built on the compacted foundation of backfill soil, space, between sections or foundation blocks below. When the foundation depth is changed, foundation construction must start from the lowest level of the foundation. Foundation sections or blocks located higher should be built on the compacted foundation of backfill soil, space, between sections or foundation blocks below.
Decree No. 41/2007/ND-CP of the Government, March 22, 2007 on urban underground construction
“Urban underground works” are works built underground in urban areas, including underground technical infrastructure works; underground traffic works; underground public works and underground parts of construction works. (Clause 2, Article 2)
Article 14 of the Decree on requirements for surveying the construction of urban underground works is as follows:
– Survey of underground construction must provide sufficient data, documents and technical specifications on existing underground and aboveground works, engineering geological conditions, hydrogeology, capacity Existence of harmful gases in the construction area as a basis for determining the scope and depth of works, and selecting appropriate construction technologies to ensure safety for people, works and neighboring works. .
The survey work must clarify irregularities in engineering geological and hydrogeological conditions in order to take appropriate measures to serve the design and construction of underground works.
see more: Penalties for non-compliance with technical standards when conducting mineral extraction and underground construction
– During the construction of underground works, if the construction contractor detects unusual factors compared to the original survey documents, additional surveys must be conducted to take appropriate corrective measures. Surveying the construction of urban underground works must ensure environmental sanitation and must return the ground after completing the survey tasks.
Requirements on urban underground construction design design are as follows:
The design and construction of underground works must comply with the urban construction planning. The design and construction of underground works must be suitable to the geological and hydrogeological conditions and their possible fluctuations.
The design for construction of underground works must be synchronized and connected in accordance with the architectural complex of adjacent and above ground works and the general technical infrastructure system of the urban area; ensure safety, do not affect the adjacent construction works, above; combined with requirements to ensure security and defense when necessary; at the same time, there must be solutions to preserve trees and protect historical and cultural relics in the construction area (if any). Design the organization of architectural space inside underground works in addition to the requirements of public works. The usability and sustainability must also ensure the requirements for aesthetics, in accordance with the cultural and historical characteristics in the construction area.
The design of lighting, air-conditioning, ventilation, fire prevention, fire fighting and exit systems and exploitation control systems operating in underground works must be suitable to the type and grade of works as prescribed by law. about construction. The design and construction of underground works must ensure the requirements of waterproofing, anti-corrosion and cavitation. The design of underground works must ensure convenient use for people with disabilities, ensure safety and quick escape in case of incidents.
The design of underground works must have operating procedures, use and maintenance regulations. The design and construction of underground works must propose the tasks of geotechnical monitoring.
Requirements on construction of urban underground works
Before the construction of underground works, the investor must survey and determine the current status of existing underground works in the construction area in order to take appropriate handling measures. Construction contractors must design construction methods approved by the investor or the investor’s representative.
see more: Competence and order of granting licenses to manufacture tobacco products
The construction process of underground works must ensure safety and limit the impact on the normal operation of the urban area, neighboring and above works; take measures to ensure environmental sanitation, especially groundwater pollution and urban geological environment. The construction of underground works must have a plan to overcome problems that may occur during the construction process such as: encountering weak soil layers, aquifers, toxic gases, fires and explosions, landslides, soil eruptions, and podiums. to ensure the safety of people, construction vehicles and the construction site.
Construction of underground works must strictly follow the process, work order and have a regime to regularly check conditions to ensure safety during construction, strictly control people entering and exiting underground works throughout. construction process. When encountering unusual incidents, the construction contractor must notify the investor and related parties for appropriate handling measures. Construction sites of underground works must have barriers and signs as prescribed for construction works.
Underground public works and underground traffic must be inspected and granted a certificate of conformity in terms of construction quality before being put into operation and use in accordance with the provisions of the law on construction. Forces participating in the construction of underground works must be technically trained and equipped with labor safety protection suitable to the construction conditions of each type of underground works.(Article 16)
Chuyên mục: Biễu mẫu
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết: Mẫu biên bản kiểm tra định vị móng và các công trình ngầm mới nhất của website thcstienhoa.edu.vn