This form is exclusively for the self-criticism and self-criticism of Communist Party of Vietnam members. The annual review of Party members and collectives and individuals of leading and managerial cadres is conducted at the end of the year. Review the collective first, the individual later, the head first, the deputy and the members later.
1. Who must write a year-end Party member review?
Party members in the entire Communist Party of Vietnam (except for party members who are exempted from work and activities, and who are suspended from party activities). In case the member level is suspended, the party committee still has to evaluate and rank the quality.
2. Sample of the latest year-end Party member review:
Download the Party Member Review
COMMUNIST PARTY OF VIETNAM
……………., day …. May…..
First and last name: ….
Date of birth: ….
Party position: ….
Work unit: …
1. About political ideology.
– Always be steadfast and loyal to the Party’s renewal line, the goal of national independence and socialism; loyal to Marxism-Leninism and Ho Chi Minh’s thought.
Always adhere to the Party’s viewpoints, policies, guidelines and resolutions and the State’s policies and laws.
– Have a high sense of self-discipline in studying to improve professional political theory and work capacity.
– Strictly implement the two-nothing campaign with four contents in education, implement and propagate the campaign “Study and follow Ho Chi Minh’s moral example”.
2. About moral qualities, lifestyle.
– As a Party member, I am always self-conscious with an uplifting spirit and good results in practicing thrift against waste, bureaucracy and other negative manifestations, always maintaining good moral character and pioneering character. model of Party members. Well and effectively implementing the campaign “Studying and following Ho Chi Minh’s moral example” always well abides by the Politburo’s regulations on what Party members cannot do.
– In the Party’s work and activities, I am always honest and straightforward, preserving the unity and solidarity of the Party; close and close relationship with the people, respect and promote the people’s right to mastery; implement the Grassroots Democracy Regulations as well as the local regulations and Covenants of the place of residence.
In the performance of tasks and relations with the masses, we always properly deal with the relationship between individuals and the collective, between obligations and rights, between dedication and enjoyment in a decisive and fair way. fair and equitable, not for personal gain; Always put the collective interest first.
– Always have a spirit of self-criticism and criticism; respect, listen to the opinions of others to adjust their own words and deeds, actively fight against manifestations of division, factions, and internal disunity.
3. Regarding the performance of assigned responsibilities and tasks
– Have a sense of responsibility and high results in the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities:
* Regarding professional work: + Being assigned…
* Regarding collective work:
+ … was awarded a certificate of merit by the provincial union.
+ Branch…. awarded a certificate of merit by the district union.
+ I was awarded a certificate of merit by the district union.
– Perform well the obligations of citizens in the place of residence according to regulations.
– In the course of work, I always strictly follow the directions assigned by my superiors, perform well the tasks of the school year and properly perform the assigned responsibilities and tasks.
– Successfully complete all the tasks set by the Department of Education and the school.
4. About the sense of discipline organization
– I always implement the principle of democratic centralism in the organization and activities and activities of the Party, and abide by the organization’s assignments and maneuvers.
– Always follow the party’s rules and regulations and pay party fees according to regulations; – Comply with resolutions, directives and decisions of party organizations.
– Comply with the policies and laws of the State and the internal rules, regulations and regulations of localities, agencies, units, enterprises and mass organizations.
– Have a demanding attitude in receiving repairs and overcoming defects.
5. Results of promoting advantages, overcoming and correcting weaknesses and shortcomings according to the Resolution of the Central Committee … and new problems arise.
In the educational work of political ideology, always maintain a firm stance. Absolutely abide by the implementation of the Politburo’s Regulation on 19 things Party members cannot do. Study and participate fully in classes on the Party’s Resolutions and training courses.
– To build a clean, strong and progressive organization of the Party, units, Fatherland Front and people’s organizations.
– Good implementation of the principle of collective leadership, individual in charge.
– Be flexible and flexible in dealing with colleagues, students and people where they live and reside.
– Solved the work effectively, overcome the temper when solving the work.
6. Limitations, weaknesses, defects, causes.
– Have not spent enough time to research and learn deeply about the Party’s Platform, Charter, Resolutions and regulations; laws and policies of the State.
– Individual responsibility in coordinating with other organizations in the school is sometimes not the most effective.
– Have not boldly proposed and advised solutions to promote better in professional work.
– Not yet boldly contributing ideas in the activities of the Party cell because they are still shy and respectful in the work of criticism and self-criticism.
7. Directions and measures to overcome and repair weaknesses and shortcomings in the coming time.
– Absolutely abide by the guidelines and lines of the Party, policies and laws of the State. Strictly implement democracy regulations in the Party and agencies.
– Promote advantages, overcome suggestions for comrades and colleagues, boldly contribute more ideas in the activities of the cell. In dealing with work, it is necessary to be flexible but cautious, show a resolute attitude in the struggle of self-criticism and criticism to contribute to building a strong Party and government.
– Self-discipline to study, research and update knowledge to constantly improve working qualifications and capacity.
Self-consciously cultivate the nature of impartiality, objectivity, boldly speaking frankly, telling the truth, and being sincere.
– More closely for each field and assigned task. In particular, always keep a close eye on the activities of the Union, the branch to advise the leader to solve the work in a timely manner.
– Regularly cultivate and practice ethics and lifestyle. Constantly cultivating ethics, self-study to improve the level of political theory and professional expertise.
8. Self-recognize the quality rating of Party members, cadres, civil servants and public employees:
+ Classification of party members: Qualified, completing tasks well.
+ Classification of cadres and civil servants: Completing their responsibilities and tasks well
(Signature and full name)
3. Notes when writing the year-end self-criticism of Party members:
The first thing we need to determine the purpose of writing to review the level of our violation, so after the process of presenting a summary of the incident, the individual must realize his or her own fault in the incident and the consequences. consequences of damage caused to self-recognize the appropriate form of disciplinary action.
Regarding the content of the review can be:
– Performance of assigned political tasks; responsibility for leading and directing in thoroughly grasping and implementing the guidelines, resolutions and regulations of the Party, policies and laws of the State; in the formulation of programs, plans, tasks and solutions for implementation in localities, agencies and units; specify advantages, disadvantages, limitations and causes.
– On political ideology: Loyalty to Marxism-Leninism, Ho Chi Minh’s thought and the Party’s renewal line; the observance, protection, propaganda and mobilization of families and people to implement the lines, views, undertakings and resolutions of the Party, policies and laws of the State; awareness, responsibility and attitude in the struggle against degradation of political ideology, fading of revolutionary ideals; learning spirit to improve their own qualifications, understanding and working capacity.
There are three main forms of discipline:
– A written reprimand;
– Change to another job with a lower salary for no more than six months;
4. Regulations on self-criticism of Party members:
– Annual review of party members and collectives and individuals of leaders and managers is conducted at the end of the year. Review the collective first, the individual later, the head first, the deputy and the members later. The Party committees and organizations shall conduct the review after the collective leadership and management of the government, professionals and mass organizations have completed the review. Cells with party cells can review party members in the party, then report the results to the cell.
– The head or the person authorized to present the review report of the collective; Each member of the collective participates in giving comments and clarifying individual roles and responsibilities for the advantages and disadvantages of the collective. The head summarizes and concludes each content received to complete the report.
– Individuals present self-criticism; each member of the collective gives comments and criticisms; the chairperson concludes the advantages and disadvantages of each individual; personally receive and complete the self-criticism. When reviewing the head, assign comrades at deputy level to chair. Party members holding leadership and management positions in any place shall conduct in-depth reviews of their assigned responsibilities and tasks there, and in the cell, focus on reviewing the performance of party members’ duties.
– Higher level committees develop plans, set up working groups to attend, direct the review at places where there are suggestions for review and assign members, staff of advisory boards, assistants of the participating committees, directing and summarizing the review results at the party committee, party organization, leadership collective, and subordinate managers to report to the committee.
– The time to organize the review by collectives and individuals of the standing committee of the provincial Party Committee, the city party committee and the party committee under the Central Government is at least 2 to 3 days, where the review is suggested by the Politburo and the Secretariat. Minimum 3 to 4 days. Party union, party cadre committee, collective leadership and management directly under the Central Government for at least 01 to 02 days, at the places suggested by the Politburo and Secretariat to review at least 02 to 03 days. Provincial Party Committees, city committees and party committees directly under the Central Government shall set the time for the review of collectives and individuals under their management.
5. Principles of reviewing Party members:
– In accordance with the guidelines, lines and views of the Party, policies and laws of the State.
– Ensuring the principles of democratic centralism, self-criticism and criticism; solidarity and unity; honest, objective and comprehensive; fair, open and transparent; proper authority and responsibility.
– Ensure consistency, synchronization and connectivity in the whole political system from the central to the grassroots level.
– Taking political, moral and lifestyle qualities as the root; results, work efficiency as the main measure in annual evaluation and ranking.
– Attach individual responsibility to the collective; heads and individuals leading and managing are assigned to be in charge of fields and areas with operation results and work efficiency of localities, organizations, agencies and units.
6. Quality rating of party members at the end of 2023:
– Successfully completing the task
+ Being a really typical member of the Party in terms of capacity, moral qualities, lifestyle, always at the forefront of innovation, having specific quantifiable products, having many outstanding achievements in work recognized by the Party. other members learn and follow.
+ The criteria for the performance of assigned political tasks are assessed at the level of “Excellent”; The remaining criteria are assessed as “Good” or higher.
+ Party members being cadres, civil servants and public employees must be classified as cadres, civil servants and public employees “Excellently completing tasks”.
Competent authorities consider and decide that the number of party members classified as “Excellent in completing tasks” must not exceed 20% of the number of party members classified as “Completing tasks well” in each grassroots party organization.
– Complete the task well
+ The criteria for the performance of the assigned political tasks are rated at the level of “Good” or higher; The rest of the criteria are assessed as “Average” or higher.
+ Party members who are cadres, civil servants or public employees must be classified as cadres, civil servants or public employees of “Complete tasks well” or higher.
+ Complete the mission
+ The basic criteria are assessed at the level of “Average” or higher.
+ Party members who are cadres, civil servants or public employees must be classified as cadres, civil servants or public employees “Complete tasks” or higher.
– Failure to complete the mission
Being a party member who does not reach the level of “Complete the task” or in one of the following cases:
+ The competent authority concludes that the assessment shows signs of deterioration in political ideology, morality, lifestyle, “self-evolution”, “self-transformation”.
+ Only completed less than 50% of the assigned targets and tasks in the year.
+ Party members who are cadres, civil servants and public employees are classified at the level of “Failing to complete tasks”.
+ Party members are disciplined in the year (a violation is disciplined only once when grading).
Chuyên mục: Biễu mẫu
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết: Mẫu bản kiểm điểm Đảng viên cuối năm 2023 kèm hướng dẫn của website thcstienhoa.edu.vn