Module Secondary School4: Methods and techniques for collecting and processing information about the lower secondary education environment, including: Overview of the educational environment? Methods of understanding the lower secondary education environment? Techniques for processing information about the lower secondary education environment? Assess the level of influence of the educational environment on junior high school students?
1. Overview of the educational environment:
1.1. Environmental concept:
Environment is the sum total of existing natural and social factors surrounding people’s life and personality. The environment surrounding humans includes the natural environment and the social environment. The natural environment has factors such as climate, country, ecology… and the social environment includes economic, political, cultural conditions…
1.2. The concept of educational environment:
Secondary education environment is a system of conditions, circumstances, external and internal factors that have a direct influence on the formation and development of personality of students. group secondary school students.
The educational environment plays an important role in the formation and development of the personality of students in general and secondary school students in particular. In the process of education, in order to create positive impacts on students’ learning and moral training, a prerequisite is To be requires all teachers to have knowledge and skills in using methods and techniques to collect and process information about the educational environment. Module Secondary 4 is built to help teachers from secondary schools to meet those requirements in progress student education.
1.3. The role of the educational environment in the formation and development of the personality of junior high school students:
– When mention Regarding the role of the lower secondary education environment in the formation and development of students’ personality at this level, it is mainly about the social environment.
The social environment is divided into large and small:
The large environment (macro environment) is characterized by factors such as politics, economy, production relations, etc.society.
+ Small environment (micro-environment): is a part of the large environment, directly surrounding secondary school students such as family, village, school, friends, …
– The impact of the environment on the development of the individual is extremely strong, complex, it can be a good or bad environment, can be in the same or opposite direction, mainly spontaneous. How it has a positive or negative influence, whether it is accepted or not in the process of personality development depends largely on the level of education, that is, consciousness, beliefs, opinions, ideas. attitudes and trends, activities and exchanges that contribute to the improvement of an individual’s environment. Like C. Marx asserted: Circumstances create man, to a certain extent man creates circumstances.
Man is always a subject Have conscious, depending on age and level of education, but not completely passively by the bad effects of the environment that change their good personality. Folk songs and proverbs have also praised people who sometimes have to live in a lowly environment, but their quality and personality are still not tarnished, like the proverb “Near the mud, but it doesn’t smell like mud. “.
1.4. The role of the educational environment in the learning and training of junior high school students:
– Family is the first living environment of students, where they are born, raised and educated, and in which parents are the first educators. Family lifestyle, emotional relationships of members, education level, example and parenting methods have a great influence on the psychological development, consciousness and behavior of each parent. children from infancy to middle school students.
The school has the dual mission of ensuring the transmission of knowledge and the educational environment for students as an external factor that has a great influence on the learning and training of secondary school students. Specifically, the school is a place to organize teaching activities to help students master the system of knowledge and skills, systematically, and a place to educate the moral qualities of personality for students. The school gives learners autonomy and trains them to become responsible citizens for their families, communities and society.
– Society, with its traditional views, values, economic and political orientation and religion has an indirect influence on the teaching and education of students in general and secondary school students in particular. The social environment has an influence on the process of forming and developing student’s personality often through two forms: self-consciousness and spontaneity. Spontaneous influences include both positive and negative factors of extremely complex social life, which are chosen by individuals according to their needs, interests, and education level. Voluntary influences are combinations of direct or indirect effects with the direction, content, and methods, in many forms, of organizations, agencies, and social groups.
The collective and method of organizing activities of a collective of middle school students such as the Youth Union have a significant influence on the development of their personality. Collective as a special community is organized at a high level, with principlesHave purpose, content of activities, discipline, creating good conditions for secondary school students to live, work and exchange in environment. Modern education attaches great importance to collective education, considering the collective as an environment for children to exchange and interact; is the means and environment to educate secondary school students.
– Daily, hourly and influential friend groups direct to secondary school students, including formal and informal peer groups.
In summary, the educational environment has an important impact on the formation and development of the personality of secondary school students, Specifically, the environment contributes to the purpose, motivation, and provides the means for students’ activities and communication, so that each secondary school student acquires knowledge, skills, techniques, attitudes. attitude, behavior and good habits in study and life.
– To properly evaluate the role of the educational environment in learning,
Practise and personality development of secondary school students. The school must organize students to actively participate in the improvement and construction of the environment according to the requirements of society.
2. Methods of understanding the lower secondary education environment:
Methods of understanding the lower secondary education environment:
– Methods of studying student records: including studying the school records, the background of secondary school students and their parents; Studying class records and notebooks. A student’s report card is a relatively complete record of the learning, cultivation, reward and discipline process for each student. Studying the transcripts will give teachers an overview of the student’s situation in the previous school years, the personal background shows about the student’s background, family and social relationships. Understanding student background will help teachers choose appropriate and effective methods of influencing students.
– Methods of observation, interview and product research of pedagogical activities: the teacher needs to check the information obtained through the records by daily observation of collective, learning, and labor activities. , fun, entertainment, attitude, behavior of each student in class and outside of class. The products of work and learning also partly reflect the development of the student’s personality, so teachers need to rely on that to understand and master the student’s situation. On the other hand, each teacher needs to arrange a time to have conditions to visit and exchange with hourfamilies, parents of students.
– Using the written survey method to collect information: the essence of this method is to use a prepared questionnaire with a system of questions posed to many people to collect their opinions on issues. research topics for relevant target groups.
The method of summarizing educational experience: is to apply the theory of educational science to collect, analyze, evaluate, generalize, and systematize the practice of the lower secondary education environment, thereby making educational theory.
– Multiple choice method: Multiple choice is a method of object research with pre-programmed programs, but does not change any of the criteria on the research object.
3. Techniques for processing information about the lower secondary education environment:
Some techniques for processing information about the lower secondary education environment:
– Quantitative analysis: It is to consider and evaluate the number of research results, expressed in numbers. For quantitative analysis, the most commonly used way is to use algorithms.
– Qualitative analysis: Reviewing and evaluating research results in terms of quality, requiring analysis and interpretation of data on the basis of comparison with theoretical knowledge, or through observation, through exchange, Interview with colleagues about the content being researched.
4. Assess the level of influence of the educational environment on junior high school students:
4.1. Assess the influence of the educational environment on the learning and training of junior high school students:
– Family educational environment: The family is the primary and primary environment that plays an important and significant role in the process of forming and developing the personality of secondary school students. It is an environment that attaches throughout an individual’s life. Family is the place to create a close, close, blood relationship – a feeling that is hard to separate.
Family education has strong and positive sides that are highly emotional, attached to blood and blood relations, so it has great emotional ability. Family education is also distinctly individual on the basis of bloodline, deep love, long-term stability, and is also very flexible and practical on the basis of individual needs and interests. Even so, family education cannot completely replace school education.
– School education environment: Compared to the family education environment, school education is broader, richer, and more attractive to secondary school students. In school, children can interact with friends of the same age, participate in many social activities, help the process of personal socialization richer and more comprehensive.
School education has a unity of purpose and specific goals, carried out by a team of well-trained and fostered pedagogues; conduct education according to a program, content and pedagogical method in order to create all the most favorable conditions for the comprehensive personality development towards human achievement.
Social education environment: Social education is the activities of organizations and social groups with educational functions as prescribed by law or educational programs on the mass media.
The society’s education must closely combine with family and school education, contributing to realizing the goal of training people according to the Party and State’s orientation.
4.2. Some measures combine educational environments.
4.2.1. Coordination content:
– Unify the purpose and plan of care and education for students of the school’s pedagogical collective with parents, unions, production facilities, cultural and educational agencies outside the school.
– Monitor and evaluate the results of the educational process of students in schools and in the locality in order to continuously improve educational effectiveness.
The family must create a favorable environment for the comprehensive development of moral, intellectual, physical and aesthetic values for students; Adults have the responsibility to educate, set an example for their children, and work with the school to improve the quality and effectiveness of education.
– Promote the cause of educational socialization, create strong motivation as well as favorable conditions for the school system to well implement the goals of education and training at all levels.
4.2.2. Requirements for good coordination between educational environments:
– For families: Actively participating in the organization of the school parent association to contribute to building material and spiritual foundations, implementing educational socialization, creating favorable conditions for the school to improve the quality of life. education and training.
– For schools: It is necessary to promote the central role in education communication and coordination; The school actively disseminates educational content and purposes to local social organizations in order to orient a unified impact on the process of forming and developing students’ personality.
Requirements for social organizations: Governments at all levels mobilize all forces and classes to build a civilized and healthy lifestyle, each adult being an example for students to follow. .
Chuyên mục: Bạn cần biết
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết: Bài thu hoạch bồi dưỡng thường xuyên GV THCS Module 4 của website thcstienhoa.edu.vn